Lauren M. Lesko is a partner at Rakoczy Molino Mazzochi Siwik LLP. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Molecular and Cellular Biology.
Ms. Lesko is active in the firm’s litigation practice, including representing clients beginning with the pre-suit investigation work and pleadings practice, and continuing through expert discovery and dispositive motion practice. She also has extensive deposition experience, and has first-hand experience with all aspects of jury trials and settlement negotiations.
Prior to joining RMMS, Ms.Lesko was an attorney at Harman, Fedick & Markley, Ltd., and was previously a law clerk at Ladas & Parry LLP.
DePaul University College of Law
University of Illinois
(B.S. Molecular & Cellular Biology, 2007)
- RMMS Names 2 New Partners July 7, 2023
- RMMS Obtains IPR Victory Related To Aflibercept November 11, 2022
- Federal Circuit Affirms Invalidity Judgment Concerning AXIRON® (Testosterone) Transdermal Solution November 22, 2017
- RMMS Scores Win in Europe Relating to Shire’s Factor VIII ADVATE Franchise May 16, 2017
- RMMS Secures Invalidity And Non-Infringement Victories on Patents Related To Axiron® (Testosterone) Transdermal Solutio... August 22, 2016